♥♥Ravenmoara's♥♥
THAT GIRL♥♥



Name's Rabi'atul Adawiyah Bte Parian .
Stepped into Earth on 16/12/92.
Grew up with cats around her.
Addicted to sweets and such.
Hyperactive with friends but can be annoying.
Crazy.

Sounds♥♥


BeLoved People♥♥

ღLiL Miss Lizaღ
ღLiL Miss Tashaღ
ღLiL Miss Suღ
ღLiL Miss Yaniღ
ღMr Sapღ
ღLiL Miss Qღ
ღLiL Miss єfahchanღ
ღLiL Miss єeღ
ღLiL Miss Ifahღ
ღMr Zღ
ღLiL Miss Tiaraღ
ღLiL Miss Tufahღ

OlD n NeW♥♥

ღMr Kimmyღ
ღLil Miss Karinღ
ღLiL Miss Shamilaaahღ
ღLiL Miss Shilahღ
ღLiL Miss Yunnieღ
ღLiL Miss Aileenღ
ღLiL Miss IkaBuღ
ღLiL Miss Imahღ
ღLil Miss Amiraღ
ღLil Miss Hui Lingღ
ღMr Dyanღ
ღMr Luisღ
ღMr Neillღ
ღ4e8 cLaSS bLoGღ

gossips♥♥




Sounds♥♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Latest Posts♥♥

Hey to all readers.For today's post, I actually ...
Hello again.The sleepover at my aunt's house was c...
To a new year, a new start.Which means a new blog ...


archives♥♥

January 2009
December 2009
April 2010


Tuesday, January 20, 2009


Today's post, I'm going to put up the pictures that I've promised you guys yesterday.
It's all random.






SUGAR COATED CAKES are loved.The sky was lovely.
My little nieces.
That's about all the pictures I think.
Muahahaha.
So I'd liked to say goodbye to all for now.
BYE
:))


PS. Stop drooling TS. Muahahaha :P






7:08 PM

fgvcgt